Pawna Lake Camping is an exquisite experience for nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts. Located amidst the mesmerizing Sahyadri ranges in Maharashtra, India, Pawna Lake offers a picturesque landscape, making it an ideal camping destination. The crystal-clear lake, lush greenery, and the tranquility of the surroundings attract travelers seeking an escape from the bustling city life.
There are multiple camping options available around pawna dam offering various services.
But if you want to just seat back and relax yourself with not much campsites around and less crowd then our campsite is a good option for you.
It is located on the banks of Back Waters of Pawna Lake which is 2-3 kms away from Pawna Dam.
Pawna lake camping booking group discounts available, corporate camping arrangements available.
Pawna Lake Campsite Details
- Special Decoration on Campsite
- Delicious Menu
- Couple Friendly Camping
Pawna Lake Camping Cost (Without Transport)
- Child (5 to 9 years): Rs. 800/- (per person)
- Adult (Above 10 years): Rs. 999/- (per person)
- NYE Rates (31 Dec - 01 Jan): 2199/- (Live DJ)
- Best location in Pawna for Camping.
- Spend a fun day in the outdoors surrounded by lush nature.
- Camp in front of Pawna Lake
- Panoramic view of Pawna Lake
- Comfortable Tents with the best view of Pawna lake
- Soft Archery, Dart Board, Carrom, Badminton, Cricket, Football, etc Games
- Western Toilet
Day 01: Saturday
- 04:00 - Check IN & Welcome Snacks
- 05:00 - Games & Activities.
- 07:00 - BBQ Starts (Veg-NonVeg Limited)
- 08:00 - Music
- 09:30 - Dinner (Veg-NonVeg Unlimited)
- 12:00 - 06:30 Silent Zone
Day 02: Sunday
- 07:00 - Sunrise View with Breakfast
- 09:00 - Check Out with Sweet & Lovable Memories...!!!
- Those who are coming by their own vehicle, please follow all covid-19 safety guidelines and reach the base village on time.
- Due to the above issue, if you come late or are unable to come, will not provide any refund.
- Tent Stay
- Filtered Water
- Blankets & Pillow
- Security Overnight
- Western & Indian Washrooms
THINGS TO CARRY
- Extra pair of clothes
- Torch with extra batteries.
- Photo ID card.
- Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
- Drinking water
- Personal medication if any
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation within 24 hours of payment 100% refundable. (Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours of the event. Only 20% will be refunded in this case.)
- If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing 90% refundable.
- If cancellation is done prior to 6 days of outing 60% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 3 days of outing 30% will be refunded
- After that, no refund will be provided.
- Live music is only available on 31st Dec.
What is included in the tour
- Campfire with Games
- Music Night
- Comfortable Tent stay (on Triple / Double sharing basis).
- Indoor & Outdoor games
- Guide and Expertise
Meals included (Veg / Non-Veg / Jain):
- Evening Tea & Snacks
- Unlimited Dinner (Veg / Non Veg)
- Barbeque (Limited) Veg / Non Veg
- Morning Unlimited Breakfast & Tea
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals during travel.
- Packaged Water
- Personal expenses/tips.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Medical hospitalization, evacuation, and related expenses.
- Any item not covered under Inclusions.