A trip to Kedarnath feels like opening a door to salvation. Mighty snow-capped Garhwal Himalayan ranges, legendary temple walls and one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva makes this destination a once in a lifetime experience. Bathe in the aura of spirituality and thrill as you trek amidst the mighty Himalayas all the way to the head of the beautiful Mandakini River.
It stands tall as one of the famous pilgrimage destinations where thousands of tourists and pilgrims come every year to seek the blessings of Lord Shiva. One can also visit the Bhairav Temple, the fierce manifestation of Lord Shiva, nestled south of the Kedarnath Temple, approximately one kilometre uphill. The scenic views on the way to the Kedarnath Temple will make you spellbound and the divinity that roams in the air will make your every second worthwhile.
Quick info :
- Route: Delhi - Haridwar- Guptkashi - Kedarnath - Guptkashi - Rishikesh - Delhi
- Duration: 5 Days, 5 Nights
- Start Point: Delhi
- End Point: Delhi
Available Group Departures from Delhi:
- 11 May - 16 May 2023
- 23 May - 28 May 2023
- 01 June - 06 June 2023
- 09 June - 14 June 2023
- Delhi to Delhi : Rs. 14,500/-
- Mumbai To Mumbai: 23,499/- (By Flight)
Also available from Mumbai / Pune
Pickup up Points & Timings from Delhi will be shared 2 days prior to the trip over the official whatsapp trip group.
- Witness one of the twelve Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, Kedarnath Shrine amidst the snow covered mountain peaks
- Get a chance to visit the Bhairav Temple dedicated to Bhairav, a fierce manifestation of Lord Shiva
- Behold the glory of Kedarnath Temple which stands tall at an average height of 11759 ft. above sea level
- Seek blessings from GauriKund Temple on your way to Kedarnath which is dedicated to Goddess Parvati
11.00 pm - Leave for Haridwar / Guptakashi
Haridwar- Guptkashi (204 KM/08 HR)
- Reach Haridwar by early morning visit har ki Pauri ( ganga snan )
- Sightseeing .Have breakfast on the way and experience the spirituality at Devprayag and Rudraprayag.
- Check into the hotel / camp / homestay at Sonprayag / Sitapur
- Have scrumptious dinner and call it a day.
Guptkashi - Gaurikund - Kedarnath
- Wake up early and get a refresh for a day.
- You will be embarking on the tour through the road from Guptkashi to Sonprayag which has a distance of 30 km.
- Sometimes this distance takes more than 03 hours to reach Sonprayag. so leaving early is a good option.
- Take the local conveyance for Gaurikund from sonprayag.
- Once done with medical and biometric registration, you can proceed to the trek.
- It will be a 16km trek, you will also have other options like Dolly/Ponny if you wish to skip trekking.
Kedarnath - Sonprayag - Guptkashi
- Do the necessary shopping for the pooja at Kedarnath temple, and can also book the special puja at an additional charge.
- Pack your bags and get ready to trek down to Sonprayag.
- From there you can board a cab and proceed your journey to Chopta.
- You will reach Chopta in the evening, from there you can enjoy the mesmerizing sunset and bonfire.
- Have your dinner and overnight stay at Guptkashi.
Guptkashi - Rishikesh (204 KM/08 HR)
- Early morning have a breakfast and
- Eroute to Rishikesh
- Check in Camp
- Dj night and Pool Party
- Night stay in Rishikesh
- Wakeup early morning and go for river rafting
- Utilise the rest of the time for sighseeing
- 4:00pm - Time to say goodbye to God's own Land, Uttarakhand
- 10:00pm - Reach Delhi
What is included in the tour
- Hotel stay at Sonprayag and near Kedarnath temple and Rishikesh.
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Innova/Tempo Traveller) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary
- Total 5 meals included- 2 meals in dinner and 3 meals in Breakfast (from Guptkashi to Rishikesh)
- First aid medical kit.
- Documents and certifications
- Driver night charges, parking, toll & road tax.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
- No medical expenses and insurance facilities
- No private porters or ponies are incorporated in the package.
- Food and beverages apart from the meals are excluded.
- No chopper ride
- Any costing involved due to any natural calamity which are out of our control