- Event Grade: Easy
- Endurance Level: Easy
- Height of waterfall: 100 ft approx.
- Location: Bhivpuri, Karjat
- Duration: 1 Day
- Cost: Rs.1,099/-
Bekare Waterfall is at Bhivpuri, it is 4kms frm Bhivpuri station on Central Railway next to Neral Station & before Karjat Station, We have to park our vehicle in village and do a small trek upto waterfall. It has a background Matheran Mountains Ranges.
The climate of Matheran is very cool. The most unforgettable things about Matheran are deep forest and the waterfalls nearby, especially in rainy season. The beauty of the hill station gets doubled in monsoon. Matheran is truly ‘The Best hill station in Maharashtra.
Matheran beautifully covers an area of 8 square kilometers in Sahyadris. This lovely spot was discovered in 1850 by Hugh Poyntz Malet, the collector of Thane district. Garbett point is located on South-west side of Matheran with grand view of the plateau.
- Bekare waterfall
- Astonishing beauty of waterfall and the surrounding
- Fun near waterfall, where stream force will be safe for our enjoyment
Dates: 02 | 03 | 09 SEP 2023 (Leaving By Morning)
How to Register:
Step -1: - Send your money to the following account ---
√ Payment details:
- While online transfer, please provide your name in the notes section.
- Once payment is done, please send an email to [email protected] with transaction id, name, and Mobile No.
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – 7666606704@kotak
- Google Pay (Tez) – 7666606704
- Phonepay - 7666606704
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
- Name: SAHYADRI RANGERS TREKS AND TOURS
- A/c type: Current account
- Bank: Yes Bank
- Branch: Goregaon
- A/C no.: 100263400000762
- IFSC: YESB0001002
Step-2: After payment, you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including full address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create a WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if the participant is not available in WhatsApp.
For Details/Bookings Drop Whatsapp: +91 7666606704
We’ll be boarding the below train from nearest local station. Train timings are shared below for convenience:
- CST : 6:10 AM
- Byculla : 6:18 AM
- Dadar : 06:24 AM
- Kurla : 06:31 AM
- Ghatkopar : 06:35 AM
- Thane : 06:50 AM
- Kalyan : 07:10 AM
- Bhivpuri : 07:51 AM
Meeting Point: 8 AM at Bhivpuri Railway Station.
- 08.20 AM: Arrival at Bhivpuri , Departure to Bekare Village by Local Pvt Transport, Arrival at Bekare Village, Fresh-n-up, Breakfast
- 09:30 AM: After B/F & Tea will start moving towards waterfall patch & get ready for adventure.
- 10.00 AM:Arrival at Bekare Waterfall, Introduction round and brief on rules and regulations to be followed by everyone on the event. Followed by brief about the Waterfall Rappelling & enjoy in Waterfall & stream
- 02:00 PM : Trek to Bekare Village
- 03.00 PM: Back to Bhivpuri station.
Things to Carry
- Identity Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Trekking Shoes
- Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & biscuits
- Extra pair of clothes
- Clean napkin or towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or backpack (No sling bags)
- Camera (optional)
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Sahyadri Rangers treks and tours won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Dear Rangers, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trek Leader prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
Fitness & Health:
Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
SAHYADRI RANGERS POLICIES :
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- A detailed schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants on the WhatsApp group.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule if required.
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
*** We recommend you to please take care while walking / climbing / Rafting / Trekking. Wearing any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. is prohibited. Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner. We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow friends or other people from our group or outside.****
What is included in the tour
- Rappelling Activity
- Transportation from Bhivpuri Station and Back
- Equipment-Expertise Charges
- Veg Breakfast
What is NOT included in the tour
- Insurance, Medical coverage, anything other than mentioned above.
- Extra Rappelling will cost INR 600/- Per chance, and will be permitted only after every person has done with his first chance