With acoustic music as the backdrop for the night and stars as a company you are going to remember this night for a long time
Picture one. Minus all the bothersome city bustle. Plop a few tents here and there, facing the sea, yes. A bonfire? Sure. Also, don't worry, we'll have a bunch of stars for ambient lighting.
Forget sugar spice and everything nice, sun sand and stars are the perfect combinations that ever existed.
Option 1: Campsite near Revdanda
- Campsite to Campsite: ₹1̶9̶9̶9̶/- ₹1299/-
- Mandwa to Mandwa: ₹2̶6̶9̶9̶/̶– ₹ 1599/-
Option 2: Campsite near Mandwa
- Campsite to Campsite: 1499/-
- Mumbai To Mumbai: 2099/-
NOTE: Block your seat at just ₹500/- and pay the rest 5 days before the event date.
Contact For Register:
Sahyadri Rangers: 7666606704
Suraj Parab: 7021945522
How to Register:
Step -1: - Send your money to the following account ---
√ Payment details:
- While online transfer, please provide your name in the notes section.
- Once payment is done, please send an email to [email protected] with transaction id, name and Mobile No.
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – 7666606704@kotak
- Google Pay (Tez) – 7666606704
- Paytm - 7666606704
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
- Name: SAHYADRI RANGERS TREKS AND TOURS
- A/c type: Current account
- Bank: Yes Bank
- Branch: Goregaon
- A/C no.: 100263400000762
- IFSC: YESB0001002
Step-2: After payment, you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including full address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed.
- Live Music on the beach
- Movie Screening under the stars
- Camping amidst the coconut trees
- Beach access
- Lantern festival
- Bonfire & BBQ
- Double / Triple Sharing tents.
- Catch ferry: – 01.15 from Gateway
- Ferry name: – Maldar Cataman
- Don’t miss the ferry
- Reach 15 min early to the gateway and take your ferry tickets
- 02:30 pm: – Meet Sahyadri Rangers Team outside the Mandwa Jetty (If you are late you need to reach the campsite on your own).
- 04:00 pm: – Enjoy and fall in love with the beauty of Beach Camping as you check-in. On Arrival Welcome drink. Freshen up and have some snacks with hot Tea/Coffee.
- 05:30 pm: – Settle down and enjoy the sun setting from the Beachside Camp. The place is all time stylish for nature photography. You can just relax and decompress on hammocks until evening.
- 07:30 pm: – It’s time to move and groove to the beats of the Music.
- 08:00 pm: – Enjoy the Barbeque (Veg/Non-veg/Jain).
- 09:30 pm: – Enjoy Unlimited Delicious dinner (Veg/Non-Veg/Jain) will be served prepared by locals with traditional Indian cooking style.
- 11:00 pm: – And eventually, the utmost awaited moment to fight the bite around sizzling, hot, and burning bonfire with a stupendous live aural session by the sand! And this experience will be locked ever accompanied by loads of fantastic recollections!
- 11:30 pm: – Settle down for the iconic movie screening under the sky and stars.
End the day nearby a beach under the open sky & enjoy sleeping in Tent. (Foam mattress, blanket, and pillow will be provided)
- 07:30 Am – Time to Wake Up!! You can’t miss the walk around the campsite with the morning breeze moving around.
- 08:00 Am – Freshen Up and enjoy a healthy morning breakfast.
- 09:00 Am – give way to yourself in some sports activities or just sit near the beach (Activities – Cricket, Football, Badminton, etc..)
- 11:00 Am – It’s going to be hard to leave the campsite but will surely be taking the memories with us. Bid farewell with a promise to meet again.
Where to reach?
Landmark- Portuguese church
- Pillows & Blankets
- Dome Tent Stay
- Mineral Water
- Washroom (western)
- Pick up/ drop facilities (Paid)
- Expertise Fee
- First Aid Kit
- Tents will have mattresses, bedsheets, and blankets.
The location has a properly built bathroom and washrooms.
- Extra pair of clothes.
- Beach mat (optional).
- Toiletries (towel, toothbrush. toothpaste, etc).
- Personal medication.
- Music instruments (optional), camera (optional), slippers, long pants, long t-shirts/shirts, socks, warm clothes, water bottle (to refill).
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is canceled 6 days before the event date then no refunds will be given, but 50% of the booking amount will be compensated for the next event.
- No show = No refund.
- Visit the Revdanda Beach fort. You can go beach walking to the fort.
- Korlai beach fort is a must-visit location. You get to see a 360-degree birds-eye view of the adjacent beaches. It is a 20 mins drive from the campsite.
- Get your volleyball/football/cricket gears to enjoy at the beach.
- Go for beach walks on this long & empty beach.
- You can also check out the water sports activity which happens on the other end of this beach.
- Watch the perfect sunset.
- Roast some BBQ at the campsite
- Enjoy the bonfire in the evening
How to Reach Campsite:
From Mumbai: You can catch a ferry boat from Gateway of India to Mandwa jetty. From Mandwa jetty a bus will take you to Alibaug (bus fare is included in your ferry ticket). From Alibaug you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite.
From Pune: You can catch a bus directly to Alibaug. From Alibaug you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite.
For people traveling via their private vehicle, a google location will be shared in their confirmation email. This can be used to navigate to the campsite.
Frequently Asked Question
1. Is alcohol allowed?
- We do not serve/supply alcohol but you can carry your own stuff.
2. Is the campsite safe for women?
- The campsite is completely safe for women & children. The campsite staff is present at the campsite at all times to assist you.
3. Will the food be enough & can I order if I need more?
- The food we provide is in a very good quantity & does not fall short. In case you want to order something extra it can be done by paying at the campsite directly.
4. How is the mobile network at the campsite?
- The mobile network is good for calling. The Data network is average.
5. Are there wild animals nearby?
- There are no wild animals around.
6. Are unmarried couples allowed?
- Camping is meant for all to experience hence we do not have any such restrictions.
7. Are the washrooms clean?
- As camping is an outdoor activity, the washrooms are cleaned & maintained regularly.
8. Who are the staff at the campsite?
- The staff at the campsite are locals who manage & maintain the Isn't. They will be there throughout your stay to assist you. We believe camping is best experienced when you get to know the locals & their culture.
9. Is transport included?
What is included in the tour
- Movie Screening by the beach
- Tent Stay
- Fun Games
- Dancing the night away
- Toilet facilities
- Drinking water
- Meals (Evening Snacks, Dinner (Jain/ Veg/ Non-Veg), Breakfast)
- Basic First Aid
What is NOT included in the tour
- Water sports
- Anything not mentioned in the above inclusions list