(Ladakhi for Hello, okay, please, thank you & goodbye)
Prayer flags cast their mantras into the air, fluttering to the slightest icy breeze. Mighty and barren occur yellow mountains stand naked all around. Few small patches of grassland spread across in the valley. Icy, but fresh water, straight from the glaciers, flow right next to you. Majestic and peaceful gompas and monasteries stand in pride atop the barren mountains. The sky so blue; And the cotton-like clouds so white, float in the sky, kissing the snow covered peaks in the distance. No, all this is not a dream, but the land of Ladakh. You have to be there to feel it.
LADAKH HAS SO MUCH TO OFFER
- World’s highest motor-able passes.
- Lot of monasteries.
- Pristine blue lakes.
- Sand dunes in the middle of nowhere.
- The last few of the double humped camels in the world.
- Kindest people you will ever meet.
- Delicious food.
- Landscapes which will make you forget everything else.
And the good news is, we will be indulging in ALL these.
- JUNE: 21st
- JULY: 1st | 11th | 21st
- AUGUST: 1st | 11th | 21st
- SEPTEMBER: 1st
- Destination: Manali
- Route: Manali
- Once you reach Manali, check in at the Hotel. Rest for some time and get ready for the registration. After that you have an option to explore on your own to enjoy a relaxing nature walk to Hadimba Temple and Manu temple around Beas River. Hadimba Temple is truly one- of-a-kind, as it is dedicated to Hadimba Devi, wife of the mighty Bhima from the Hindu epic Mahabharata. Manu Temple located near river Beas is dedicated to sage Manu, the creator of the world on your own. When you return, you will get a chance to ride your allotted bike for a trial run. In the evening get ready for bike allotment, orientation process and tour briefing followed by dinner.
- Destination: Jispa
- Route: Manali -Rohtang Pass - Jipsa | 140 KMS | 8 hours
- your long-awaited ride to Ladakh finally begins on this day. Pack your bags and get set for a thrilling ride. On the way, you will pass Vashisht and Nehru Kund. Nehru Kund is a natural spring of cold water. It is named after the first Prime Minister of India, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru who used to drink water from this spring during his stay in Manali. It is believed that the water of the spring comes down from the Bhrigu lake which is situated at an elevation of about 4,300 metres in Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. The place is extremely popular among nature lovers and photography buffs. One can spend a peaceful moment amidst lush greenery and serene surroundings. You will bypass Solang Valley, known for a variety of winter sports, followed by Rohtang Pass, the first highest pass at 13,051 feet followed by Keylong located in Lahaul&Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh. Once you reach Jipsa, dinner will be served and an overnight stay will be provided.
- Destination :Sarchu
- Route : Jispa - Sarchu | 90 KMS | 6 hours
- On this day, gear up for an adventure as you cross the 16,043-ft-high Bara-lacha la Pass in the Zanskar Range. The rough patches of Darcha and Zingzingbar will give you an adrenaline boost. You will also get to spend some time near Chandrabhaga river (also known as Chenab) so make sure that you have a camera handy and take mesmerizing pictures. En route, you can visit Suraj Taal and Deepak Taal, two breath-taking lakes in the Lahaul and Spiti region. Once you reach Sarchu, relax and retire for the night.
- Destination :Leh
- Route : Sarchu - Leh | 253 KMS | 10 hours
- Start your journey towards Leh, the hub of Ladakh region. The route will take you through Nakeela Pass, Whisky Nallah, Lachulung La Pass, Pang, More Plains, and Tanglang La Pass. When you reach Leh, check in at the accommodation and stay overnight.
- Destination :Leh Route : Leh
- Rest Day
- Destination : Nubra
- Route : Leh - Kardung La Pass - Nubra Valley | 120 KMS | 4-5 hours
- Wake up to a refreshing morning and travel to Nubra Valley, a cold desert with vast landscapes and mountain ranges. Feel the thrill of crossing one of the highest motorable passes in the world, Khardung La. Once you reach Nubra, enjoy a double humps camel ride in the desert mountains of Hunder (additional cost). Overnight stay will be provided in Nubra.
- Destination : Pangong
- Route : Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake | 150 KMS | 6-7 hours
- Prepare for another day of a daring off-roading experience as you traverse through untamed paths in the high mountains. The route leads to the beautiful Pangong Tso (lake) - Shared lake between India and China via Shyok river or Wari La Pass. It is quite challenging yet thrilling and is generally used by the army. On arrival, prepare for a captivating overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
- Destination :Leh
- Route : Pangong Lake - Leh | 150 KMS | 4-5 hours
- In the morning, get set for yet another journey exhilarating ride as you head back to Leh, via Chang La pass (the third highest mountain pass in the world) and Choglamsar. En route, stop at the famous Druk White Lotus School, featured in the blockbuster Bollywood movie ‘3 Idiots’ and Shanti Stupa, a beautiful white-domed Buddhist stupa surrounded by a stunning scenery of vast mountains. If time permits, you can even visit Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib. Overnight stay will be provided in Leh.
- Destination :Sarchu
- Route : Leh - Sarchu
- Leave for Sachu, after enjoying the breakfast. Cross the high passes like Nakee La, Lachung La and Tanglang La. Say goodbye to the beauty of Ladakh and ride along the curvy roads toHimachal Pradesh. Reach Sarchu and stay for the night.
- Destination : Manali
- Route : Sarchu - Manali
- Cross the ever mesmerizing Rohtang Pass and reach Manali by evening. Check in to the hotel and stay over the night.
- Destination: Manali-Del
- Route : Manali- Delhi
- Have breakfast and explore the delightful cafes of Manali. Later catch your Volvo bus in the evening for your onward journey back to your Destination.
A) 18,000/- Per Person (Excluding Bikes & Fuel) Riders can come with their own Bikes Minimum Displacement 180cc.
B) 32,000/- Per person (Including Bikes Royal Enfield 350cc & Fuel)
C) 27,000/- Per Person (Including Bikes Royal Enfield 350cc & Fuel on Sharing Basis)
D) 30,000/- Per Person* (Innova) *Minimum 4 Person required + 5% G.S.T. Extra on all tariff
We also arrange BIKE TOUR for Groups according to the Clients Date
• Upgrade to 500 CC @ Rs.3000/- Per Bike(If Sharing then Rs.1500 Per Person) - Subject to availability
• Upgrade to Himalayan Bike @Rs.8000/- Per Bike(If Sharing then Rs.4000 Per Person) - Subject to availability
• Stay on single occupancy @ Rs. 15,500/-(In case you do not want to share room on double/triple occupancy)
• Stay on Double occupancy @ Rs. 8000/- (In case you do not want to share room on triple occupancy)
• Gum Boots @ Rs.400 on rent for the entire trip
• Return Volvo tickets from Delhi-Manali-Delhi @ Rs. 2500/- Per Person.
Things to carry for Bike Trip to Ladakh
1. 2 Copies of this itinerary
2. 100% Payment confirmation voucher for the trip. If any pending balances then it needs to be
paid in cash.
3. At least two Copies of Photo IDs for all members and 2 passport size photos
4. Mobile & Mobile Charger, Power bank. No Networks are available during Manali Leh Srinagar
Highway. Limited connectivity in Leh. No connectivity in Ladakh-Nubra/Pangong/Shyam Valley
5. Riders Down Jacket, Lower, ankle length Waterproof shoes with the good grip and thick sole, gumboots.
6. Riding Gloves, Cap, Muffler, balaclava, socks woolen and cotton 5-6 pairs, Elastic Bungee to tie stuff on motorcycle if required
7. Knee and elbow guard for Rider & Pillion
8. One 60 Ltr Backpack with rain cover.
9. UV Suncglasses for bike riding/Extra spectacles with cover if you wear one
10. Torch and Swiss Knife and small oxygen cylinder
11. Hand Sanitizer (Dettol, Lifebuoy) – Recommended
12. Small water bottle, 1 Ltr
13. Chocolates, toffees, chips, chewing gums, mouth freshener, dry fruits etc. 14. Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste
15. Shampoo Pouches according to the schedule or a small shampoo bottle
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in Hotels, Lodges, American Safari Tents on Double/Triple Sharing Basis.
- Backup vehicle with all necessary spares and tools (please carry additional spares if your motorcycle is not in stock)
- Qualified and experienced mechanic
- First Aid and Oxygen Cylinder
- Experienced Tour Leader to guide you through the entire route
- Meals on MAP (10 Breakfast + 10 Dinner)
- Camping, Bonfire & Music
- Instructor Fees
- Safety Measures
- ALL PERMITS (BSF, CAMPING PERMITS, RED CROSS, WILDLIFE ETC) (camera fee not included)
- ENTRY INTO GOMPAS, MONASTERIES, AND PALACES (camera fee not included)
- RURAL TOURS
- NOTE: If the riders will not able to fit in the same hotels in some places, the group will have to be divided between hotels.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Fuel excluded.
- Lunch excluded
- Parking charges of any kind will be excluded.
- Rider will be charged for the spare parts such as clutch wire, clutch plates, chain links, engine oil etc. if used during the trip.
- The cost of any form rescue, evacuation, hospitalization, etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Security Deposit for the Bike (5000/- per Bike) Refundable after trip completed
- 5% GST Extra