Goa, the party capital of India and the coolest destination ever! Riding through the mesmerizing beaches in the North to discovering all the beautiful places down South.
And that’s not all! We also visit the WORLD Famous and INDIA’S tallest 4 tired Dudhsagar waterfall, the ‘Sea of Milk’. An enthralling, mesmerizing experience you can’t miss.
So, what are you waiting for, pack that bag and let’s go,
You are definitely in for an unforgettable experience.
This trip is personally crafted for you. Hurry up, pack your bags and get ready for this unforgettable adventure.
- Day 0 - Leave for Goa | Overnight Train Journey (26 Oct)
- Day 1 - Butterfly Beach, Blue Lagoon, Cola Beach & Palolem (27 Oct)
- Day 2 - Dudhsagar Waterfall and Salaulim Dam Visit (28 Oct)
- Day 3 - Pebble Beach, Cabo De Rama Fort (29 Oct)
- Day 4 - Leave for Mumbai | Overnight Train Journey (30 Oct)
29 Oct - 01 Nov 2022 (Madgaon to Madgaon)
- For Triple Sharing – ₹8,900/- per person (Madgaon to Madgaon)
- For Dual Sharing – ₹9,900/- per person (Madgaon to Madgaon)
- SL Train Tickets: 1400/- (Mumbai To Mumbai)
- 3AC Train Tickets : 3200/- (Mumbai to Mumbai)
- Volvo Bus Seater: 2400/- (Mumbai to Mumbai)
NOTE : Block your seat at just ₹ 2000/- and pay the rest 15 days before the trip date.
Day 0 - Leave for Goa | Overnight Train / Bus Journey
- Meet team Sahyadri Rangers and your fellow travellers at CSMT and start your EPIC journey at 10.00pm towards Goa.
- You can board the train from Dadar, Thane & Panvel as well.
Day 1 - Butterfly Beach, Blue Lagoon, Cola Beach & Palolem
- Get down at Madgaon station by 10.30 am.
- Pick up your scooties by 11 am and start your journey for Agonda (approx an hour ride).
- Reach around 12.00pm and leave the luggage at the property and Take Bath.
- Start your amazing day by visiting stunning Butterfly beach, which is in the form of a small cove surrounded by dense trees. One of the most secluded and lesser-known beach of Goa, vehicles do not lead directly to Butterfly Beach and reaching here through land involves a small forest hike. However, this makes for a wonderful opportunity to go trekking through thick forest! Interestingly, Butterfly Beach is so named as the surrounding trees attract a wide variety of butterflies occasionally. It may also be because the beach itself is in the shape of a butterfly! Be back to property by 03 pm
- Rest for a while and leave for bucketlist activity- Kayaking at Blue lagoon along with amazing sunset at Cola beach.
- Post evening chill by some amazing shacks/cafés with some great vibes by Palolem beach.
Day 2 - Dudhsagar and Salaulim Dam Visit
- Post breakfast, start your scooty for an amazing day.
- Today we explore the extremely popular Dudhsagar Waterfall and Salaulim dam, Salaulim dam has "Insta worthy" infinity hole in it. Along the journey witness lush green dense forest.
- We end the day with some Cafe hopping.
Day 3 - Pebble Beach, Cabo De Rama Fort
- Rest day
- Evening at Agonda and Cab de Rama.
Day 4 - Leave for Mumbai | Overnight Train Journey
- Wake up after an eventful day, spend some morning time by the beach (optional).
- Be ready to check out of the property and leave for Madgaon again.
- If possible, we will visit Three Kings church as well. Board your train or Bus by evening 4/5 pm.
Day 5 - Reach Mumbai
- We will reach Mumbai in the Morning. The Train or Bus reaches Panvel by 5:00am, Thane by 6:00am & CSTM by 07.00 am
What is included in the tour
- Beach side accommodation on Dual/Triple/Quad sharing basis for 3 Nights
- All internal transportation on a Scooty (Petrol not Included)
- Dudhsagar Waterfall’s entry ticket and life jackets
- Breakfast on Day 2, 3 & 4
- Blue Lagoon kayaking for 30 minutes
- Entry fee and parking fee at all places in itinerary
- Pre & Post Trip Support
- Company of a experienced trip leader
- Memories of a lifetime
What is NOT included in the tour
- All Meals except breakfast on Day2,3 & 4
- Any shopping or personal expense
- Tips to hotel staff
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions