What if one could walk in the clouds, feel the cool breeze run through the hair & lush green terrain under your feet? You think it’s just a dream? Not anymore, cause we at SAHYADRI RANGERS TREKS AND TOURS are going to take you to a dreamland! - A destination that requires no wings to touch the clouds. If it's raw natural beauty that you want to explore, look no further than Meghalaya! The name itself means ‘THE ABODE OF CLOUDS’. It is also known as the land of the living root bridges, numerous caves & natural swimming pools. Receiving the maximum rainfall in the world, this heavenly state is filled with gushing waterfalls sheltered by rainbows, breathtaking trails and life in the woods. Meghalaya gives you the feel of a fictional story! Play your character in this story and we promise it will have a happy ending!
Basic Route Map
Guwahati - Pynursla - Mawlynong - Riwai - Cherrapunji - Shillong - Guwahati (685 Km)
12000 /- Per Person
Registration fee - 4000/-
**10 Minimum participants based on first come first serve**
Batch 1 : 25-29 MARCH 2020
Batch 2 : 10-14 APRIL 2020
Batch 3 : 22-26 APRIL 2020
Batch 4 : 06-10 MAY 2020
Above dates not possible?
Contact us & we promise to customize above itinerary as per your convenience.
Call now on 7666606704 or drop an email on SAHYADRIRANGER@GMAIL.COM
What is included in the tour
- Guwahati to Guwahati transportation
- Food (04 Breakfast & 04 Dinner)
- Boating & cliff jumping with safety gear in Dawki river
- First aid
- Local guides
- Certified organizers
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything which is not mentioned above.
- Any kind of personal expenses, optional tours, insurance, laundry.
- Costs incidental to any changes in the itinerary due to bad weather or natural calamities which is beyond our control.
(Report at Guwahati Airport before 9:00 AM.)
- Guwahati - Mawkdok Valley - Shillong - Pynursla (180 Km)
- Sightseeing: Umiam lake & Ziplining at Mawkdok Valley
- Pynursla nature exploration
- Pynursla - Dawki - Mawlynnong - Riwai (150 Km)
- Boating & Cliff-Jumping in transparent waters of Umngot river, Dawki
- Sightseeing: Krang Shuri Waterfalls.
- Drive to Mawlynnong (Cleanest village in Asia, visit local market)
- Walk to Living Root bridge | Bamboo bridge | Waterfalls | Balancing rock | Bangladesh View Point
- Riwai - Mawryngkhang - Mawkdok Valley - Cherrapunjee (Sohrah) (150 Km)
- Mawryngkhang Bamboo Trail.
- Visit the Wei Sawdong Waterfalls.
- Cherrapunjee - Tyrna - Nongriat - Cherrapunjee (10 Km)
- Trek from Tyrna to Nongriat
- Double-decker root bridge (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Walking over Living root bridges and Suspension bridges.
- Sightseeing & swimming at Rainbow waterfalls
- Cherrapunjee - Nohkalikai View point - Shillong (80 Km)
- Buffer day
- Visit to Nohkalikai Waterfalls.
- Drive back to Shillong
- Shopping at Shillong’s Flea market (Police Bazaar)
(You can plan your return journey after 6:00 PM from Guwahati Airport.)