The campsite will be at Bhandardara which is in the interiors of Maharashtra and one of the darkest spot in our state with least amount of light pollution you will witness the darkest night sky possible. One may see the Milky Way with their naked eyes and spot numerous stars and galaxies that are never visible from the city. For all astrophotography lovers, we'll be taking some killer star-trails and Milky Way pictures. Its goanna be a treat for your lenses. Or if you get tired, you may chill in one of the open tents and immerse yourself under the sky filled with gazillion stars.
- Best location in Bhandardara for Camping
- Spend a fun day in the outdoors surrounded by lush nature.
- Camp in front of Lake
- Away from the chaos and crowd
- Comfortable Tents with the best view of the lake
- Fun Boat Ride (To & Fro to the campsite)
- Western Toilet
05:00 PM - Reach Bhandardara Dam
05:30 PM - Take a boat ride to the campsite
06:00 PM - Reach campsite and tent accommodation
06:30 PM - Tea & Biscuits at Camping Site. Enjoy the sunset view from the campsite.
8:00 PM - Campfire Time
10:00 PM - Dinner under Star-lit Sky
09:00 AM - Have Breakfast and Tea
10:00 AM - Checkout
(All timings mentioned above are tentative)
Things to Carry:
- Blanket(Just in case you are not comfortable with provided one, or if you feel really cold)
- Portable Speaker (Speaker can be made available for 8 group of people)
- Identity proof.
- Sweater, jacket, gloves. It will be cold, trust us!!
- Bottle of water (At least 2 Ltrs.)
- Some ready to eat food - Cakes, Biscuits, Chips, etc.
- Enerzal, ORS or Glucon D if you need.
- Medicine those if you require usually.
- Comfortable Shoes
- Camera of course if you have, because who doesn't love to take home photo memories.
- Power Bank
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the whole tour cost:
- Cancellation within 24 hours of payment 100% refundable. (Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours of the event. Only 20% will be refunded in this case.)
- If cancellation is done prior to 15 days of outing 95% will be refunded.
- If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing, 70% will be refunded.
- If cancellation is done prior to 5 days of outing, 40% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 2 days of outing 10% will be refunded
- Above and after no refund will be provided.
What is included in the tour
- Comfortable Tent stay with beddings ( 3 sharing/4 sharing)
- Boat Ride to & fro from dam to campsite
- Western-style washrooms
(Extra 250/- charges applicable for a couple or two people tent)
Meals included (Veg/Non-Veg/Jain):
- Evening Tea
- 1 Dinner
- Morning Tea & Breakfast
(Milk / Coffee / Maggi will be served on additional charges)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals during travel
- Packaged water/Beverages
- Personal expenses/tips
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical hospitalization, evacuation, and related expenses
- Any item not covered under Inclusions