Himachal Pradesh Backpacking trip includes some of the best locations to visit in Himachal such as Manali, Kasol, Tosh, Jibhi. Wander through the curvy roads and take vibrant photos at every Insta-worthy location, while you experience Himachal like you never did before.
Himachal Pradesh Tourism is crucial to the Himachal government as it is one of the major attractions of the state and as well a major contributor to the state’s economy and well-fare. There are a number of attractions in Himachal Pradesh such as Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala, Dalhousie, and much more.
Himachal has a strong takeaway from Tibetan culture and you would feel the strong presence of a deep-rooted Tibetan culture throughout the whole state. Also, Himachal Pradesh had provided shelter to the Tibetan refugees during the Tibetan uprising and there is a famous Dalai Lama temple in Mcleodganj, which had been visited quite a few times by Dalai Lama itself.
While Himachal is famous for its hill station and its tourist-friendly environment, each hill station itself has its own significance. Manali is famous for its adventure sports while Kasol is famous for its generous people and breathtaking views.
Apart from those, Tosh is famous for Kheergaga trek, which is a major attraction and it’s mostly on everyone’s Himachal itinerary. Jibhi is the perfect place for a long nature walk or reading a book and drinking coffee while enjoying nature at its best.
The best time to visit Himachal Pradesh is during the months of March to June and September to December. During these months, the Himachal had already received heavy rainfall and the weather in Himachal return to its best state.
There are various places to visit in Himachal Pradesh and each one captures different essence of the state. Famous places to visit in Manali are Hidimba Devi Temple and Manali Sanctuary while some of the famous places to visit in Tosh are Temple Of Barshaini and the fairy forest.
Price (Delhi to Delhi)
What is included in the tour
- Volvo Bus Tickets for Delhi to Manali and Buntar to Delhi
- 4 Night of Hotel, Camp, and Homestay
- Tempo Traveller for local Transport on rest of the days
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the Itinerary
- Meal as per Plan Day 2: Dinner , Day 3: Breakfast + Dinner , Day 4: Breakfast + Dinner , Day 5: Breakfast + Dinner , Day 6 : Breakfast
What is NOT included in the tour
- Rohtang Pass visit
- Any meals apart from mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any expenses for optional activities or tickets, unless quoted in Inclusions.
- Insurance, Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, etc
- Any Entry Fees
- Any additional expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like cancellation/roadblocks/landslides/ strike or any other natural causes out of human control or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings.