Sahyadri Rangers bring out an absolutely new Hidden waterfall experience !!!
As a Explorers we are always keen to give you some overwhelming & Lifetime Memorable Experience. This year we are come with Unbelievable, Crystal clear Waterfall in this summer season. Its something unique, something different & the positive thing is that it requires a walk of Hardly 15 min to Experience this Heaven in Sahyadri ranges.
If you’re looking for a fun and adventurous way to spend a weekend, it is highly recommended to give the Secret Waterfall Trek a try. Trust me, you won’t be disappointed!
- A total hidden waterfall
- Multiple Diving Spots
- Short 15 Min Waterfall Trek
- Life Jacket
Cost for Trek
- Cost with transport: Rs. 1499/- per person.
- Travelling from Mumbai to Mumbai By AC Bus,
- Meals as mentioned below.
- Day 1 - 1 Breakfast,
- Trekking expertise charges.
(Pickup: Dadar, Bandra, khar, Andheri, Goregaon, Kandivali, Borivali, Dahisar, Vasai Road)
11-12 March 2023 (Leaving by Saturday Night)
Pick Up Points: (Saturday Night)
- 11.00 pm - Dadar TT Circle
- 11.10 pm - Sion Circle
- 11.20 pm - Kalanagar Bandra
- 11.25 pm - Teacher Colony, Khar
- 11.35 pm - Andheri Hanuman Road Bus Stop
- 11.40 pm - Gundavli, Andheri
- 11.50 pm - Oberoi Mall, Goregaon
- 12.10 am - Samta Nagar, Kandivali
- 12.20 am - SGNP, Borivali
- 12.30 am - Shivaji Chowk, Mira Road
- 12.45 am - Vasai Junction
Further, depart to base Village.
- 04.30 am: Reach Base Village
- 04.30 am: Breakfast and freshen up
- 05.00 am : A short introduction and briefing, post which we'll be descending to Waterfall.
- 06.00 am: Reach Waterfall and Enjoy.
- 08.30 am: Head back to the base village.
- 09.30 am: Start return journey
- 10.00 am : On the way Breakfast.
- 02.00 pm: Reach Mumbai
Note: Changing Room and washrooms are not available at base village.
How to Register:
Step -1: - Send your money to the following account ---
√ Payment details:
- While online transfer, please provide your name in the notes section.
- Once payment is done, please send an email to Sahyadriranger@gmail.com with transaction id, name, and Mobile No.
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – 7666606704@kotak
- Google Pay (Tez) – 7666606704
- PhonePay - 7666606704
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
- Name: SAHYADRI RANGERS TREKS AND TOURS
- A/c type: Current account
- Bank: Yes Bank
- Branch: Goregaon
- A/C no.: 100263400000762
- IFSC: YESB0001002
Step-2: After payment, you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including full address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create a WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if the participant is not available in WhatsApp.
For Details/Bookings Drop Whatsapp: +91 7666606704
COVID Safety Guidelines
- Each member of the group (participants/leaders/ clients & staff) wears a protective mask while interacting with each other. Do carry few unused, disposable masks.
- It is strongly recommended to wear caps, full sleeves shirts, and full trousers and shoes for adventure activities. It reduces exposure to your body parts.
- It should be ascertained from the participants that they are not residing / have not traveled in a containment zone and have not come in contact with any person who was tested positive in the last 14 days.
- Ascertain whether any participant has any symptoms of Influenza-like illness (ILI) like fever, dry cough, weakness, severe body ache, etc. at the time of the beginning of the activity. If it is so then he/she should be asked not to participate actively and be evacuated on medical grounds and should be asked to report to the local health authorities with his own expenses.
- Strictly avoid eating gutkha, pan masala, cigarette, or sniffing which induces spitting, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching external surfaces and touching your face when outdoors.
- If the location of your adventure activity is too crowded then be prepared to leave or wait for the crowd to disperse/for your turn.
- It is mandatory that a participant informs the organizers if he tests positive for COVID within 14 days of returning from adventure activity. It will help the organizers to inform and alert all other persons in the group so that they can follow the medical/government norms in this regard. Here it is absolutely essential that the participant observes
transparency and informs the organizers/group leaders about his COVID test results.
Things to Carry
- Identity Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Trekking Shoes
- Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & biscuits
- Extra pair of clothes
- Clean napkin or towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or backpack (No sling bags)
- Camera (optional)
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Sahyadri Rangers treks and tours won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Dear Rangers, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trek Leader prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
Fitness & Health:
Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
SAHYADRI RANGERS POLICIES :
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- A detailed schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants on the WhatsApp group.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule if required.
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
1- Are there any other pickup points :
- Yes, we have another pickup points from Mumbai.
- Mumbai: Dadar, Sion, Bandra, Khar, Andheri, Goregaon, Kandivali, Borivali
2- Are washrooms available during the trek?
- No washrooms are not available during the trek.
3- Can we bring our vehicle to the base village and is parking available?
- Parking is available in Base, Parking fee will be applicable, Car owners parks at their own risk.
4- Is Jain food available on this trek?
5- What are the compulsory things to carry on the trek?
- Please carry 1-2 liters of water,, wear good trekking shoes, wear a full t-shirt and track pants.
*** We recommend you to please take care while walking / climbing / Rafting / Trekking. Wearing any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. is prohibited. Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner. We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow friends or other people from our group or outside.****
What is included in the tour
- Transport by Private AC Bus
- Bf/Tea (Poha and Tea)
- Equipment and safety gears + Basic first aid kit
- Guide and Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Expenses any-kind
- Medical & Insurance
- Travel till pickup point
- Personal safety gears (Mask / Sanitizer / Tissues )
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusion