Hampi is a fantasy world of rocks and ruins; a carnival of cravings. The magnificent ruins of Hampi dot an unearthly landscape that has captivated travelers for centuries. Heaps of giant boulders perch precariously over kilometers of undulating terrain, their rusty hues offset by jade-green palm groves, banana plantations, and paddy fields. Let’s pack our bags to get adventurous with the Hampi trip.
- 26 Nov 2021
- 10 Dec 2021
- 17 Dec 2021
3 Night, 3 Days
- Cost of the Event of 4999/- Ex Hospete
✦ Bus booking and Assistance will be provided by the Sahyadri Rangers Team
✦Accordingly, we will meet at the location. Reporting place & Time – Borivali national park @ 4.30 pm
Bus Options (Sahyadri Rangers Recommendation)
✦Operator: VRL Travels or SRS Travel
Bus Type: I-Shift Multi Axle Volvo AC or Non-AC Sleeper (2+1)
✦Departure: 5:00 PM (Different boarding points has different timings)
Travel time: 16:00 hours
Book at: www.redbus.in
- Ferrying across Tungabhadra river
- Stay and explore the hippie island
- Walking tour of Hampi
- Visit Vitthala temple (depicted on the new Rs 50 note)
- Cliff jumping, Coracle boat ride, and sunset at Sanapur lake
- Guided cycling tour of monuments (Ganesh temple, Narasimha statue, Queen’s bath, Royal Enclosure, Stepwell, Virupaksha temple)
- Try local cuisine at Mango Tree restaurant
What is included in the tour
- Local Transport including Hospet to Hampi by Rickshaw or Activa (Fuel not included)
- Food: Saturday - Breakfast, Lunch & Sunday - Breakfast, Lunch
- Stay at Local homes/hotels (Megha Inn, Hospet or any similar hotel)
- Entry fees and sightseeing cost
- Coracle ride
- Guide Cost
- Cliff jumping
- Sahyadri Rangers Expertise
- All activities and entries to places as per the itinerary.
- First-aid assistance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mumbai to Hospet Travelling & Return
- Any meal during the bus journey
- Dinner (So that you can Enjoy local crusine)
- Personal expenses
- Packaged water/Beverages
- Camera charges
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion
- 4.30 pm: Meet & Greet Sahyadri Rangers Team and leave for Hospet via VRL semi sleeper, On way, multiple pick up points from Dadar and Sion until Vashi
- 09.30 pm: Dinner halt
Day 1 -
- 08.30 am: Reach Hospet
- 09.30 am: Check-in & Get fresh
- 10.30 am: Breakfast & Get ready for the tour
- 11.00 am: Start the tour
- 02.00 pm: Lunchtime
- 03.30 pm: Explore the rest of the temples
- 05.30 pm: Sit back and watch the magnificent sunset
- 07.00 pm: Return back to the hotel and unwind
- 08.00 pm: Dinner
- 09.30 pm: Sleep Time
Day 2 -
- 05.00 am: Wake uptime
- 06.00 am: Get fresh and have breakfast
- 07.00 am: Reach the banks of Tungabhadra for Coracle Ride
- 08.00 am: Start exploring the remaining ruins and temples
- 12.00 pm: Enjoy the delicious South Indian Meal and Indian delicacies
- 01.30 pm: Continue exploration and complete the remaining temples
- 05. 00 pm: Visit the prominent Virupaksha Temple and view the sunset if time permits and leave for the hotel
- 07.00 pm: Pack your bags
- 08.00 pm: Board the bus and start the return journey
- 09.30 pm: Dinner halt
Day 3 -
- 9.30 am: Reach Mumbai and trip concludes
- Extra pair of clothes
- Rainwear (during monsoons)
- Toiletries (towel, soap, toothbrush. toothpaste, etc)
- Insect repellent (odomos spray/cream)
- Reusable water bottle -Photo ID proof
- Personal medication (for eg. inhaler)
- Camera (optional)
- Cancellation within 24 hours of payment 100% refundable. (Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours of the event. Only 20% will be refunded in this case.)
- If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing 90% refundable.
- If cancellation is done prior to 6 days of outing 60% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 3 days of outing 30% will be refunded
After that, no refund will be provided
1. What is the location of Hampi?
Ans: Hampi is a town in Hospet taluk of the Vijayanagara in the Indian state of Karnataka.
2. Is Hampi a safe place to travel?
Ans: Yes, Of Course, Hampi is a safe place to travel.
3. Best time to visit Hampi?
Ans: The popular tourist season is from October-February.
4. Do you have a departure from Pune to Hampi?
Ans: Yes, you can board the bus from Pune Highway.
5. Do you provide Hampi homestay?
Ans: Yes, we do provide homestay in Hampi.
6. What is the mode of transport from Hampi to Hospet?
Ans: We provide private transport from Hampi to Hospet.
Which places do you cover on the tour?
Ans: Lotus Mahal Hampi, Matanga Hill, Virupaksha temple, Vithalla temple, Hampi bazaar. hippie island.
♣ Block your seat at just ₹2000/- and pay the rest 15 days before the event date.
♣ We’ve made it easy to change your weekend travel plans up to 20 days before your trip’s departure date.
♣ You can choose new dates and/or a new destination without any penalty for up to 20 days before the trip date.