An ancient village in Karnataka and the UNESCO world heritage - Hampi is a beautiful place for all history lovers. It is a pilgrim delight and backpackers holidaying spot. There is an abundance of tourist places in Hampi. The stunning architecture of the temples is of major attraction, and the monolithic sculptures will astonish you. The vestiges will puzzle your mind, and the extraordinary landscapes will amaze you. The best part of this trip would be the vibrant and fascinating culture of Hampi. There are a few popular hills in Hampi that will give you a perfect view of the entire city. And how we can miss the magnificent Hippie island which has the best scenic views and several dainty cafes. Hampi is on the bucket list of every traveler and is worth the hype!
- Experience the architectural beauty of Hampi, which glorifies the story of the Vijayanagara Empire
- Stick to the roots and feel the vibrant culture of Hampi
- Witness the magnificent art and carvings of the Vithala temple
- Visit the Hemakuta hills and Anjaneya hills to have a breathtaking scenic view from the top
Things to keep in mind while visiting Hampi:
- The best time to visit Hampi is in Winters
- You might get a weak network connection in Hampi
- You cannot complete the trip to Hampi within a day
- Respect the culture of Hampi
- The temples are closed from 12:30 pm to 2:00 pm every day
- If you love historic stuff then Hampi is for you
- 19-20 Feb 2022 (Leaving Friday Night)
- Cost of the Event of 4999/- Ex Hospete
- Cost of the Event of 7300/- Ex Mumbai (Non - AC Pushback Bus)
- Cost of the Event of 8200/- Ex Mumbai (Non - AC Slepper Bus)
- Cost of the Event of 8800/- Ex Mumbai (AC Slepper Bus)
- Ferrying across Tungabhadra river
- Walking tour of Hampi
- Visit Vitthala temple (depicted on the new Rs 50 note)
- Cliff jumping, Coracle boat ride, and sunset at Sanapur lake
Day 0- (Friday Night)
- 4.30 pm: Meet & Greet Sahyadri Rangers Team and leave for Hospet via VRL semi sleeper, On way, multiple pick up points from Dadar and Sion until Vashi
- 09.30 pm: Dinner halt
Day 1 - (Saturday)
- Let's begin the trip!
- The adventure begins here. We will reach Hampi early in the morning, and then you can freshen up and have breakfast.
- After that, the actual trip begins. Starting from Anegundi village, we will explore a lot of places like Malyavanta Raghunatha Temple, Chintamani, Durga temple, and the Sanapur lake, where you can experience cliff jumping and also relax near the scenic beauty. We will also experience the thrilling Coracle ride.
- Lastly, we will go back to the campsite to enjoy the surrounding scenic view and the calm weather. Indulge yourself in stargazing and enjoy the bonfire amidst the beautiful nature, and fall in love with this place.
Day 2 - (Sunday)
- Explore the heritage
- Day 2 will start early in the morning because we have to cover a lot today. This journey will take you to the unconditionally beautiful heritage of Hampi.
- Explore Hampi Bazaar, Hemakuta Hills, Virupaksha temple, Monolithic Nandi, Kings Balance, Stone Car, Vitthal Temple, Badavi lingam, Ugranarsimha, and Underground Temple, Pushkarni, Lotus Mahal, Elephant stables, Hajari Rama Temple, and Watch Tower.
- After exploring all the amazing places, we will head back to Mumbai by 06 PM.
Day 3 - (Monday Morning)
- 9.30 am: Reach Mumbai and trip concludes
Hampi is for all those travelers who still believe and love the historical beauty of India. It will for sure give you ample scenic views but what it is known for are its architectural beauty and historical nature. The best part of being in Hampi is its pleasant weather during the winters and rich cultural vibes all around the place.
How to reach
We will be traveling from a bus from Mumbai to Hospet, which will take around 13 hours. The distance from Hospet to Hampi is approximately 12 km which can be covered by a car.
- Extra pair of clothes
- Rainwear (during monsoons)
- Toiletries (towel, soap, toothbrush. toothpaste, etc)
- Insect repellent (odomos spray/cream)
- Reusable water bottle -Photo ID proof
- Personal medication (for eg. inhaler)
- Camera (optional)
- Cancellation within 24 hours of payment 100% refundable. (Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours of the event. Only 20% will be refunded in this case.)
- If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing 90% refundable.
- If cancellation is done prior to 6 days of outing 60% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 3 days of outing 30% will be refunded
After that, no refund will be provided
1. What is the location of Hampi?
Ans: Hampi is a town in Hospet taluk of the Vijayanagara in the Indian state of Karnataka.
2. Is Hampi a safe place to travel?
Ans: Yes, Of Course, Hampi is a safe place to travel.
3. Best time to visit Hampi?
Ans: The popular tourist season is from October-February.
4. Do you have a departure from Pune to Hampi?
Ans: Yes, you can board the bus from Pune Highway.
5. Do you provide Hampi homestay?
Ans: Yes, we do provide homestay in Hampi.
6. What is the mode of transport from Hampi to Hospet?
Ans: We provide private transport from Hampi to Hospet.
Which places do you cover on the tour?
Ans: Lotus Mahal Hampi, Matanga Hill, Virupaksha temple, Vithalla temple, Hampi bazaar. hippie island.
♣ Block your seat at just ₹2000/- and pay the rest 10 days before the event date.
♣ We’ve made it easy to change your weekend travel plans up to 20 days before your trip’s departure date.
♣ You can choose new dates and/or a new destination without any penalty for up to 20 days before the trip date.
What is included in the tour
- Local Transport including Hospet to Hampi by Rickshaw or Activa (Fuel not included)
- Food: Saturday - Breakfast, Dinner & Sunday - Breakfast
- Stay at best in class Hampi Nature Cottage
- Entry fees and sightseeing cost
- Coracle ride
- Guide Cost
- Sahyadri Rangers Expertise
- All activities and entries to places as per the itinerary.
- First-aid assistance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mumbai to Hospet Travelling & Return
- Any meal during the bus journey
- Dinner (So that you can Enjoy local crusine)
- Personal expenses
- Packaged water/Beverages
- Camera charges
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion