Lets Celebrate this Navratri weekend at the back waters of Pawna Lake at just Rs 1599/-
The Campsite is located at Pawana dam and surrounded by four forts Tung, Tikona, Lohagad and Visapur. Water in front.. Tikona fort at left and at the right side is Lohgad fort and Visapur fort. Privacy is maintained by the nature :-) . Hardly 50 km from Pune and 13 km from Lonavala. You can have access to the lake water easily from this camping site.
The only camp site having mesmerizing view of the sun set.
- Garba Night Special on 9-10th Oct'21
- Rs.1599/- (Without Travel)
- Rs. 2750/- (AC Bus)(With Travel from Mumbai)
( Mumbai Pickup: Borivali, Goregaon, Andheri, Khar, Sion, Ghatkopar, Bhandup, Airoli, Nerul, Kharghar, Kalamboli McD )
- Best location in Pawna for Camping.
- Spend a fun day in the outdoors surrounded by lush nature.
- Camp in front of Pawna Lake
- Panoramic view of Pawna Lake
- Comfortable Tents with the best view of Pawna lake
- Soft Archery, Dart Board, Carrom, Badminton, Cricket, Football, etc Games
- Western Toilet
What is included in the tour
- Campfire with Games
- Music Night & Garba Night
- Comfortable Tent stay (on Triple sharing basis).
- Indoor & Outdoor games
- Guide and Expertise
Meals included (Veg/Non-Veg/Jain):
- Evening Tea & Pakode
- 1 Dinner (Veg only)
- Barbeque (Limited) Veg Only
- Morning Breakfast & Tea
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals during travel.
- Packaged Water
- Personal expenses/tips.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Medical hospitalization, evacuation, and related expenses.
- Any item not covered under Inclusions.
- 10:30 am: Meet Sahyadri Rangers team at Borivali National Park board bus and leave for Pawna lake camping.
- 10.30 am - Oberoi Mall, Goregaon
- 10.40 am - Andheri Hanuman Road
- 10.50 am - Teachers colony, Khar
- 11.15 am - Sion Circle
- 11.25 am - Nalanda Ghatkopar
- 11.35 am - Bhandup Pumping Station
- 11.45 am - Airoli Circle
- 11.55 am - Turbhe Bridge
- 12.10 pm - CBD Belapur
- 12.25 pm - MCD kalamboli
Further, depart to base Village.
- 04:30 PM - Reach Campsite & Tent Allotments
- 05:00 PM - Introduction Round followed by Tea
- 05:30 PM - Enjoy the picturesque view of Sunset
- After the sunset, the campsite will light up, and you can feel the cold breeze of Pawna Lake. And that's the time for a campfire and games.
- 07:00 - 09.00 PM - Let's hit the dance floor
- 09.00 - 09.30 PM - Break
- 09.30 - 10.30 PM - Get back to dance again
- 10:00 - 11.00 PM- Delicious buffet dinner will be ready in the dining area.
- 11.30 - 11:30 PM - Dinner and Fresh n Up
- 11.30 - 12.00 Am - Take Some rest, Good Night
- 6:30 AM: Wake-up call
- 7:00 AM: Enjoy the beauty of sunrise and photo session
- 9:00 AM: Hot breakfast will be waiting for you
- 9:30 Am: Good-Bye. With loads of memories and pictures. Meet you soon...!!!
THINGS TO CARRY
- Extra pair of clothes
- Torch with extra batteries.
- Photo ID card.
- Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
- Drinking water
- Personal medication if any
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation within 24 hours of payment 100% refundable. (Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours of the event. Only 20% will be refunded in this case.)
- If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing 90% refundable.
- If cancellation is done prior to 6 days of outing 60% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 3 days of outing 30% will be refunded
- After that, no refund will be provided.