Pawna Lake is one of the best camping sites near Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai & Pune. We provide the best service near Pawna lake with tents right next to the lake. Camping intent is the best way to celebrate the weekend with friends, family, and college groups. Hurry up and book seats for having one of the most unique experiences you could have. Treks and Trails Pawna lake camping reviews are the best among all campsites with friendly staff, Delicious food and barbeque, live music, clean tents, couple friendly, clean toilets.
There are multiple camping options available around pawna dam offering various services.
But if you want to just seat back and relax yourself with not much campsites around and less crowd then our campsite is a good option for you.
It is located on the banks of Malvandi Lake which is 4-5kms away from Pawna Dam
Pawna lake camping booking group discounts available, corporate camping arrangements available.
Pawna Lake Campsite Details
- Special Decoration on Campsite
- Delicious Menu
- Couple Friendly Camping
Pawna Lake Camping Cost (without transport)
- Child (5 to 9 years): Rs. 800/- (per person)
- Adult (Above 10 years): Rs. 999/- (per person)
- Best location in Pawna for Camping.
- Spend a fun day in the outdoors surrounded by lush nature.
- Camp in front of Pawna Lake
- Panoramic view of Pawna Lake
- Comfortable Tents with the best view of Pawna lake
- Soft Archery, Dart Board, Carrom, Badminton, Cricket, Football, etc Games
- Western Toilet
Day 01: Saturday
- 04:00 - Check IN & Welcome Snacks
- 05:00 - Games & Activities.
- 07:00 - BBQ Starts (Veg-NonVeg Limited)
- 08:00 - Music
- 09:30 - Dinner (Veg-NonVeg Unlimited)
- 12:00 - 06:30 Silent Zone
Day 02: Sunday
- 07:00 - Sunrise View with Breakfast
- 09:00 - Check Out with Sweet & Lovable Memories...!!!
- Those who are coming by their own vehicle, please follow all covid-19 safety guidelines and reach the base village on time.
- Due to the above issue, if you come late or are unable to come, will not provide any refund.
- Tent Stay
- Filtered Water
- Blankets & Pillow
- Security Overnight
- Western & Indian Washrooms
THINGS TO CARRY
- Extra pair of clothes
- Torch with extra batteries.
- Photo ID card.
- Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
- Drinking water
- Personal medication if any
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation within 24 hours of payment 100% refundable. (Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours of the event. Only 20% will be refunded in this case.)
- If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing 90% refundable.
- If cancellation is done prior to 6 days of outing 60% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 3 days of outing 30% will be refunded
- After that, no refund will be provided.
What is included in the tour
- Campfire with Games
- Music Night
- Comfortable Tent stay (on Triple / Double sharing basis).
- Indoor & Outdoor games
- Guide and Expertise
Meals included (Veg/Non-Veg/Jain):
- Evening Tea & Pakode
- 1 Dinner (Veg/Non Veg)
- Barbeque (Limited) Veg/Non Veg
- Morning Breakfast & Tea
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals during travel.
- Packaged Water
- Personal expenses/tips.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Medical hospitalization, evacuation, and related expenses.
- Any item not covered under Inclusions.