With acoustic music as the backdrop for the night and stars as a company you are going to remember this night for a long time
Picture one. Minus all the bothersome city bustle. Plop a few tents here and there, facing the sea, yes. A bonfire? Sure. Also, don't worry, we'll have a bunch of stars for ambient lighting.
Forget sugar spice and everything nice, sun sand and stars are the perfect combinations that ever existed.
Dates: Every Weekend
Campsite to Campsite: ₹1̶9̶9̶9̶/- ₹1799/-
Contact For Register:
Sahyadri Rangers: 7666606704
Suraj Parab: 7021945522
How to Register:
Step -1: - Send your money to the following account ---
√ Payment details:
- While online transfer, please provide your name in the notes section.
- Once payment is done, please send an email to Sahyadriranger@gmail.com with transaction id, name and Mobile No.
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – 7666606704@kotak
- Google Pay (Tez) – 7666606704
- Paytm - 7666606704
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
- Name: SAHYADRI RANGERS TREKS AND TOURS
- A/c type: Current account
- Bank: Yes Bank
- Branch: Goregaon
- A/C no.: 100263400000762
- IFSC: YESB0001002
Step-2: After payment, you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including full address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed.
- Live Music on the beach
- Movie Screening under the stars
- Camping amidst the coconut trees
- Beach access
- Lantern festival
- Bonfire & BBQ
- Double / Triple Sharing tents.
What is included in the tour
- Movie Screening by the beach
- Tent Stay
- Fun Games
- Dancing the night away
- Toilet facilities
- Drinking water
- Meals (Evening Snacks, Dinner (Jain/ Veg/ Non-Veg), Breakfast)
- Basic First Aid
What is NOT included in the tour
- Water sports
- Anything not mentioned in the above inclusions list
- 04:00 PM: We reach the Alibaug camping site and freshen up with some delicious snacks and a welcome drink
- 05:00 PM: We’ll have an interactive icebreaker round to get to know your fellow travelers better. The soothing twilight will lure you to stay in, take in the beach aura and click photos of the fifty shades of sunset.
- 07:00 PM: Let’s Party!!! We have arranged a special musical evening for you folks.
- 08:30 PM: Time to warm up the grill and get Barbeque going! (Jain/Veg/Non-veg)
- 09:30 PM: We start to serve dinner to you all. (Jain/Veg/Non-veg unlimited food)
- 10:00 PM: We will preview the movie that you guys would have voted for the most.
- Just lay back and enjoy the movie by the Bonfire to keep you nice and cozy for the night.
- 00:30 AM: After calling it a day, we’ll get into our tents for a sound comfortable sleep.
- 06:30 AM: Morning Sunshine! See the sunrise as it appears from the brim of the sea.
- 07:00 AM: Enjoy the Sun at its best colors and a cup of hot tea
- 07:30 AM: Enjoy the pleasant morning along the beachside, play games, take a dip into the sea or one can go for the water sports activities.
- 10:00 AM: With a bunch full of beautiful experiences at Alibaug camping and lasting cheerful memories, we bid a final goodbye to the mesmerizing segment of the life journey in the chaotic mundane routine!!
Where to reach?
Landmark- Revdanda high school
After reaching Revdanda high school and ask for Surve wadi Beach Camp
If you're coming by ferry, we recommend you take either of the below ferries to reach the campsite just in time to enjoy the sunset Maldar Ferry 11.45 a.m., PNP 12.10 p.m.
From Mandwa Jetty, you can hire a tum-tum (rickshaw) will cost around 800-900 for 6-7 people
- Pillows & Blankets
- Dome Tent Stay
- Mineral Water
- Washroom (western)
- Pick up/ drop facilities (Paid)
- Expertise Fee
- First Aid Kit
- The tent's pitched on the beach itself.
- Tents will have mattresses, bedsheets, and blankets.
- The location has a properly built bathroom and washrooms.
Things To Carry:
- Extra pair of clothes.
- Beach mat (optional).
- Toiletries (towel, toothbrush. toothpaste, etc).
- Personal medication.
- Music instruments (optional), camera (optional), slippers, long pants, long t-shirts/shirts, socks, warm clothes, water bottle (to refill).
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is canceled 6 days before the event date then no refunds will be given, but 50% of the booking amount will be compensated for the next event.
- No show = No refund.
Things to do around:
- Visit the Revdanda Beach fort. You can go beach walking to the fort.
- Korlai beach fort is a must-visit location. You get to see a 360-degree birds-eye view of the adjacent beaches. It is a 20 mins drive from the campsite.
- Get your volleyball/football/cricket gears to enjoy at the beach.
- Go for beach walks on this long & empty beach.
- You can also check out the water sports activity which happens on the other end of this beach.
- Watch the perfect sunset.
- Roast some BBQ at the campsite
- Enjoy the bonfire in the evening
How to Reach Campsite:
From Mumbai: You can catch a ferry boat from Gateway of India to Mandwa jetty. From Mandwa jetty a bus will take you to Alibaug (bus fare is included in your ferry ticket). From Alibaug you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite.
From Pune: You can catch a bus directly to Alibaug. From Alibaug you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite.
For people traveling via their private vehicle, a google location will be shared in their confirmation email. This can be used to navigate to the campsite.
Frequently Asked Question
1. Is alcohol allowed?
- We do not serve/supply alcohol but you can carry your own stuff.
2. Is the campsite safe for women?
- The campsite is completely safe for women & children. The campsite staff is present at the campsite at all times to assist you.
3. Will the food be enough & can I order if I need more?
- The food we provide is in a very good quantity & does not fall short. In case you want to order something extra it can be done by paying at the campsite directly.
4. How is the mobile network at the campsite?
- The mobile network is good for calling. The Data network is average.
5. Are there wild animals nearby?
- There are no wild animals around.
6. Are unmarried couples allowed?
- Camping is meant for all to experience hence we do not have any such restrictions.
7. Are the washrooms clean?
- As camping is an outdoor activity, the washrooms are cleaned & maintained regularly.
8. Who are the staff at the campsite?
- The staff at the campsite are locals who manage & maintain the Isn't. They will be there throughout your stay to assist you. We believe camping is best experienced when you get to know the locals & their culture.
9. Is transport included?