The mere mention of Bali evokes thoughts of a paradise. It’s more than a place; it’s a mood, an aspiration, a tropical state of mind.
Island of the Gods
The rich and diverse culture of Bali plays out at all levels of life, from the exquisite flower-petal offerings placed everywhere, to the processions of joyfully garbed locals shutting down major roads as they march to one of the myriad temple ceremonies, to the otherworldly traditional music and dance performed island-wide. Almost everything has spiritual meaning. The middle of Bali is dominated by the dramatic volcanoes of the central mountains and hillside temples such as Pura Luhur Batukau (one of the island’s estimated 10,000 temples), while the tallest peak, Gunung Agung, is the island’s spiritual centre.
One Island, Many Destinations
On Bali you can lose yourself in the chaos of Kuta or sybaritic pleasures of Seminyak and Kerobokan, surf wild beaches in the south or just hang out on Nusa Lembongan. You can go family-friendly in Sanur or savour a lavish getaway on the Bukit Peninsula. Ubud is the heart of Bali, a place where the culture of the island is most accessible, and it shares the island’s most beautiful rice fields and ancient monuments with east and west Bali. North and west Bali are thinly populated but have the kind of diving and surfing that make any journey worthwhile.
Yes, Bali has beaches, surfing, diving and resorts great and small, but it’s the essence of Bali – and the Balinese – that makes it so much more than just a fun-in-the-sun retreat. It is possible to take the cliché of the smiling Balinese too far, but in reality, the inhabitants of this small island are indeed a generous, genuinely warm people. There’s also a fun, sly sense of humour. Upon seeing a bald tourist, many locals exclaim ‘bung ujan’, which means today’s rain is cancelled – it’s their way of saying that the hairless head is like a clear sky.
At the end of the day (which is the start of the day for some visitors), Bali’s rich culture, many amazing sights and truly lovely people are what takes Bali’s sheer delight to another level. Because Bali is fun, no matter what you want or who you are. Seminyak has shops and designers, Kerobokan has luxe beachside resorts and superb eating, Kuta and Legian have the nightlife, and Canggu wraps it all into one irresistible package. Plunge deep into Bali’s spirit while renewing your own in Ubud or catching the perfect wave in Bingin. You name it, it’s here.
Arrival at Denpasar - Transfer to Kuta - Stay at Kuta
South Bali Tour - Tanjung Benoa - GWK Cultural Park -Uluwatu Temple - Overnight stay at Kuta
Kintamani Ubud Tour - Ubud Art Village - Tirta Empul Temple - Mt. Batur Viewpoint - Coffee Plantations - Swing - Ubud Market - Overnight stay at Kuta
East Bali Tour - Lempuyang Temple - Tirta Gangga Water palace - Taman Ujung Floating Palace - Virgin Beach - Overnight Stay at Seminyak.
Nusa Penida Island Tour - Kelingking Beach - Broken Beach - Angel Billabong - Crystal Bay - Overnight stay at Seminyak
Airport Drop - Fly back to home with amazing trip memories
INR 36,499/- per person
What is included in the tour
- Complete transfers from Airport to Airport in A/C Sit in Coach Vehicle.
- 5 meals – Daily Breakfast on Day 2 to Day 6.
- Accommodation for 5 nights – 3 nights in a hotel at Kuta & 2 nights in a hotel at Seminyak on double sharing basis.
- Entry Fees for all sightseeing points mentioned in the itinerary – GWK Cultural Park, Uluwatu Temple, Mt. Batur Viewpoint, Tirta Empul Temple, Lempuyang Temple, Tirta Gangga Water Palace & Taman Ujung Floating Palace.
- Guided Tour of Nusa Penida Island.
- Return Fast Boat Ticket for Nusa Penida Island.
- All toll, parking & driver’s charges
- Team Captain throughout the trip.
What is NOT included in the tour
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Flight Tickets
- Water Sports or any other activity other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any kind of food or beverage that is not included in the package like alcoholic drinks, mineral water, meals/refreshments/lunches on the highway.
- Any personal expenses like a tip to the drivers, camera/video camera charges, laundry, telephone bills, tips, etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. (to be borne directly by the customer on the spot)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
Cost arises due to change or delay in flight timings. WanderOn as a responsible travel partner will definitely try to minimise the impact of delay but WanderOn shall not be liable/responsible for such incidents.
Day 1: Arrival in Bali
- Arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport by noon.
- Post the immigration, depart for the hotel.
- After check-in, rest and get over your jet lag.
- Rest of the day will be free for leisure.
- In the evning, enjoy and explore the nightlife of Kuta that it’s so famous for.
Day 2: South Bali Tour
- Post breakfast head out to Tanjung Benoa to satisfy the adventurous soul in you.
- Reach Tanjung Benoa Beach and indulge in various water sports available there like – Sea Walker, Jet Ski, Parasailing Adventure to name a few.
- Then head to the famous GWK Cultural Park to learn some things about the Balinese culture.
- Finally head to the Uluwatu Temple (temple on the cliff) for an amazing sunset.
- Come back to Kuta by night.
Day 3: Kintamani - Ubud Tour
- Have your breakfast at the hotel & then proceed to Ubud Art Village.
- Then head to the Tirta Empul Temple, which is famous for the holy spring.
- From there head to the Mt. Batur View Point, and have your lunch over there.
- Then visit the terrace rice fields and coffee plantations and swing.
- Take a shopping stop at the Ubud Market before reaching back to Kuta by night.
Day 4: East Bali Tour
- Today we’ll be having an early start.
- Post breakfast check out of the hotel and then head to the Lempuyang Temple famous for the Gates of Heaven.
- Then visit Tirta Gangga Palace a former royal palace, and is named after the river Ganges.
- From there head to Taman Ujung Floating Palace another former royal Palace.
- Then head to Virgin Beach, one of the less explored beaches of Bali.
- Also known as White Sand Beach or Hidden Beach, it is very less crowded and is very clean with turquoise blue water.
- Spend your evening at Virgin Beach and then leave for Seminyak.
- Reach Seminyak, check in to your hotel.
Day 5: Nusa Penida Island Tour
- Post breakfast head to the Sanur Pier and from there board a fast boat for Nusa Penida Island.
- First we’ll visit the famous Kelinking Beach where the cliffs form in the shape of a Tyrannosaurus Rex.
- Then we’ll visit the Broken Beach named so due to the archway that wraps around the bay allowing water to flow in and out from the ocean.
- Then head to Angel’s Billabong – an incredible natural infinity pool on Nusa Penida Island’s Southwestern cliff edge with its emerald hues and crystalline waters!
- Then we’ll head to our final spot for the day – Crystal Bay – a sunset beach, facing directly west for an amazing sunset.
- Head back to Sanur by fast boat & then drop off at the hotel.
Day 6: Departure
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Check out & get dropped at the airport for your journey back home.
- Depart with memories galore.