As Monsoon continues, So does all the Thrill.
Happy To Invite you All for Sahyadri Rangers' "Trek to Secret waterfall with waterfall rappelling" on 27th Sep 2020, Sunday
Key Points : –
– Experience Rappelling Thrill
– Explore secret Waterfall
– Beginners can join without any professional knowledge
– Qualified experts with standard equipment will be provided
The fast-beating heart shouts like a truck horn. As you start descending, adrenaline rush runs down your veins the continuous gush of water fights against your body. You feel a tremendous power and the roaring sound of the waterfall Group members and strangers shout alike to cheer & suddenly go blank and all you know is to get down As you reach down, you just can’t reset the urge of shouting! You just had one of the best experiences of your life...
That’s waterfall rappelling for you..!
Gear up and embark on the thrilling experience of 100 feet rappelling.
Waterfall Rappelling Also technically known as canyoning and canyoneering are more often associated with technical descents that require rappels (abseils) and rope work, down-climbing. An adventure sport, where you walk down a cliff amidst the gushing waterfall.
- Destination: Somewhere near Shahapur
- Height: Approx -90 to 100 ft
- Grade: Easy
Date: 27th September 2020
- Without travel Mumbai: Rs 1099 /-
- With travel Mumbai: Rs 1799 /-
**10 Minimum participants based on first come first serve**
Whatapp 7666606704 before booking
COVID Guidelines :
- Mask and maintaining social distance with others is mandatory throughout the trip.
- Buses will be fully sanitized before the use.
- Carrying your own sanitizers, gloves, face shield and mask is compulsory.
- Food will be freshly cooked and packed as per WHO guidelines.
- Experience Rappelling Thrill
- Explore secret Waterfall
- Beginners can join without any professional knowledge
- Qualified experts with standard equipment will be provided
What is included in the tour
- Travelling Charges from respective pickup points to the base & back.
- Morning Tea and Breakfast
- Safety and other equipment required for the activity.
- Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Medical / Insurance
- Personal Expenses any kind
- Personal safety gears (Mask / Sanitizer / Tissues)
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusion
Will start our journey by private bus
- 05:00 AM:- Oberoi Mall, Goregaon
- 05:15 AM:- Andheri
- 05:40 AM:- Dadar TT
- 06.20 AM:- Teen Hath Naka
- 07:00 AM:- Kalyan-Bhiwandi Bypass
(If you miss the bus you miss the trek, so make sure you are on time.)
- Will reach base village around 9:00 AM
- Breakfast and Tea
- Start Trek towards waterfall about 1.5 hr
- Information About Safety Equipment and Activity
- Start the Rappelling activity
- After Rappelling, We'll have a Lunch
- After lunch, we will start our journey back home.
- We will reach Mumbai by 08.00 PM
THRILL TO BE REMEMBERED
- The waterfall flows depends on weather conditions.
No toilet or changing rooms available as it's in the jungle.
Kindly note that there might be changes that occur in the schedule because of any unavoidable circumstances.
How to Register:
Step -1: - Send your money to the following account ---
√ Payment details:
- While online transfer, please provide your name in the notes section.
- Once payment is done, please send an email to Sahyadriranger@gmail.com with transaction id, name, and Mobile No.
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – 7666606704@kotak
- Google Pay (Tez) – 7666606704
- Paytm - 7666606704
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
- Name: SAHYADRI RANGERS TREKS AND TOURS
- A/c type: Current account
- Bank: Yes Bank
- Branch: Goregaon
- A/C no.: 100263400000762
- IFSC: YESB0001002
Step-2: After payment, you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including full address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create a WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if the participant is not available in WhatsApp.
For Details/Bookings Drop Whatsapp: +91 7666606704
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
Participants must carry:
- ID Proof
- 1 liter of water (at least)
- Full Sleeves Clothes (Compulsory)
- Scarf or HairBuff for Girls(Compulsory)
- Raincoats / Windcheater
- Extra pair of clothes
- Towel, a napkin
- Good trekking shoes (Compulsory)
- A haversack to put all your things, so that your hands are free (avoid sling bags)
- Camera (Optional)
- Medicines that you require usually. (optional)
- Electrol/Tang powder/Gluconate-D
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Drinking and smoking are strictly prohibited.
- The above-given schedule may vary slightly or completely according to the circumstances then.
- Any kind of misbehavior with the organizers or participants will not be tolerated and such people will be expelled from the trek then and there.
SAHYADRI RANGERS POLICIES :
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- A detailed schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants on the WhatsApp group.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule if required.
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
1- Are there any other pickup points :
- Yes, we have other pickup points from both Mumbai and Pune.
- Mumbai: Goregaon, Dadar, Mulund, Thane, and Kalyan
2- Are washrooms available during the trek?
- No washrooms are available during the trek. However, you can use the washroom at Matheran.
3- Can we bring our vehicle to the base village and is parking available?
- Parking is available in Matheran, Parking fee will be applicable, Car owners parks at own risk.
4- Is Jain food available on this trek?
- Yes, we can arrange Jain food for the trek.
5- What are the compulsory things to carry on the trek?
- Please carry 1-2 liters water, rainwear, wear good trekking shoes, wear a full t-shirt and track pants.
6- Will we reach Mumbai Pune on time mentioned?
- The itinerary is the approx time during monsoon road conditions are bad there may be delay due to bus breakdown or bad weather in case the bus reaches late SR will not pay for uber or ola or taxi fare.
*** We recommend you to please take care while walking / climbing / Rafting / Trekking. Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. is prohibited. Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner. We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow friends or other people from our group or outside.****