Some info about the Mountain fort:
For those traveling on Karjat-Khopoli rail line, it is impossible to miss this beautiful triangular peak. Earlier, a rarely visited hill with dense jungle and mysterious routes, it is now gaining popularity with trekkers due to the well-marked path and easy accessibility. The top offers excellent views of the surrounding Mountains and Ulhas River. Apart from a water tank, the fort also consists of ruined fort wall. It is an ideal day trek for beginners as well as regulars.
Grade: Easy to Moderate
Duration: 1 Night
How to Register:
Step -1: - Send your money to following account ---
√ Payment details:
- While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
- Once payment is done, please send an email to Sahyadriranger@gmail.com with transaction id, name and Mobile No.
- Name: SURAJ PARAB
- A/c type: Saving account
- Bank: Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Branch: Goregaon
- A/C no.: 2012744422
- IFSC: KKBK0000646
For payment through UPI,
- Google Pay:7666606704
- Virtual Address - 7666606704@upi
- For payment through Paytm: 7666606704
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including full address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if participant is not available in WhatsApp.
Meeting point: Palasdhari station 01.15 am
Advised to take below train from CST
- 11:18 pm CST
- 11.31 pm Dadar
- 11:58 pm Thane
- 12.18 am Kalyan
Please don't miss the train missing the train means missing the trek.
- Reach Palasdhari railway station at 01.15 am
- Start trek by 01:30 am,reach the top by 04.00 am
- Take Rest
- explore the fort.
- Descend till 09.00 am.
- Breakfast at Village
- Travel Karjat By Private Vehicle
- Start our return journey
- We will be returning to Mumbai by 12-01 pm tentatively.
THINGS TO CARRY:
- Identity proof.
- A water bottle (Atleast 3 Ltrs),
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits, etc.
- Medicine(those) if u require usually (Optional)
- Good trekking shoes,
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried.
- Avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Smoking and Drinking alcohol strictly prohibited.
- No plastic littering.
- Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
- No jeans or short pants.
- Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
- Conserve and preserve our heritage.
- We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
- No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
- Each member will be responsible for safety of Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
What is included in the tour
- Morning breakfast
- Travelling By Eco
- First aid medical kits
- Trek expertise
- Evening refreshments
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Train Tickets
- Anything not specifically mentioned under “What’s Included in Fees” is excluded.