Karoli Ghatwat is very unusual but the best scenic monsoon trek. Over the trek witness reverse waterfall, deep jungle, many waterfalls and streams. Karoli ghat is a route starts from Samrad Village and end at from Dehne Village. Locals use this trail for there regular trading work in the Winter & Summer Season. This scenic ghat route has lot of small & Huge waterfalls, beautiful jungle trails, river streams and many more unmatched natural scene. This Ghatwat runs deep down parallelly to sandhan base camping area.
Dates: 03-04 SEP 2022 (Leaving By Saturday Night)
- Option 1 – Coming direct to base village: Rs. 899/- per person
- Option 2 – By Zeep X-Kasara/Asangaon : Rs.1599/- per person
How to Register:
Step -1: - Send your money to following account ---
√ Payment details:
- While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
- Once payment is done, please send an email to Sahyadriranger@gmail.com with transaction id, name and Mobile No.
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – 7666606704@kotak
- Google Pay/PhonePay – 7666606704
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
- Name: SAHYADRI RANGERS TREKS AND TOURS
- A/c type: Current account
- Bank: Yes Bank
- Branch: Goregaon
- A/C no.: 100263400000762
- IFSC: YESB0001002
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including full address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if participant is not available in WhatsApp.
- Board CSMT-Kasara Fast Local (If you miss the train, you miss the event)
- 10:50 pm : CSMT
- 11:05 pm : Dadar
- 11:18 pm : Ghatkopar
- 11:30 pm : Mulund
- 11:34 pm : Thane
- 11:57 pm : Dombivali
- 12:07 am : Kalyan
- 01:18 am : Kasara
- 01:30 am : Move towards Base Village
- 05:00 am : Reach Base Village
- 06:00 am : Breakfast
- 07:00 am : Start Trek after short briefing and Introduction
- 08:00 am: Start main descend of Karoli ghat with first patch welcoming flowing gushing waterfall.
- 09:30 am: Parallels walk to walls and waterfalls will reach second and third rock patch.
- 11:00 am: First stream cross and head toward main river crossing point. Rest here for while swimming and cliff jumping if time permits.
- 01:00 pm: Cross main Karoli-Sandhan stream sangam point and head further to village.
- 02:30 pm : Reach Dehene and have Lunch
- 04.00 pm: Move towards Asangaon by Private Vehicle
- 07:00 pm : Reach Asangaon and Board 7:10 pm Asangaon-CSMT Fast Local
- 08:52 pm : Reach CSMT
Things to Carry :
- Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
- 2 Litres of water, Torch is must
- Good trekking shoes
- Power bank optional
- Extra pair of clothes, socks
- Cap, Camera as Optional
- 1 packet of electrol, enerzal, glucon-D
- Medications if required for individual
- Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
- And a haversack or backpack to put all the above things to be carried, so hands are free to help each other while trekking. Sling bags / jholas / trolley bags etc not allowed on the event. Please pack accordingly.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leader's decisions will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- Team "SAHYADRI RANGERS" reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- There is no freshen up / washroom facility at the campsite. There is only one toilet in the base village.
- Avoid carrying heavy-weight for the trek.
- Floaters and Sandals are not allowed; please wear sports shoes or trekking shoes of good
What is included in the tour
- Travelling from-to Kasara to Asangoan.
- 1 bf/Tea, Lunch
- Forest and Village entry fees.
- Guide and Expertise Charges
- Equipment & Safety Gears
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Expenses
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusion