Welcome to our secret campsite high fives, Start with water sports activities which include Learning Kayaking, River Raft Boating or just relax by swimming and body surfing life jackets will be given to all. Swimmers and Non-Swimmers can enjoy water sports at Igatpuri Secret Camping and all ages can participate. Life Jackets are compulsory for Swimmers and non Swimmers for all water sports activities. Our campsite is well hidden inside a beautiful jungle for sure you will have trouble finding it we have kept it that way. Igatpuri Lakeside camping is a beautiful spot for landscape photography.
Your tents will be lake facing as the sunsets you can enjoy tea and evening snacks. Our guest is always welcomed early to maximize time spent at Igatpuri camping site and enjoy water sports to the fullest. Igatpuri Campsite is amazing for Astrophotography, Star Trails Photography, Igatpuri Stargazing it has very less night light pollution located in one of the darkest spots in Maharashtra. You can join for Night Trek shoes compulsory after you enjoy Dinner local food
Wake up to the sounds of birds and enjoy birding your tents will be facing sunrise and the beautiful Secret Camping Lake. Indian toilets are available on campsite and parking. After your morning breakfast, you can click more selfies and groupies. Check out timings are 10 am you can also visit nearby sites our campsite manager will share the locations.
Veg - 1300 /- per person.
Non Veg - 1450 /- per person.
Check In time - 2:30pm
Checkout time - 11am
- Reach campsite by 2:30 pm.
- Enjoy the welcome welcome drink and the lovely sunset.
- Start water sports :
- lake rafting ( boating )
- lake kayaking
- lake tubing fun
- lake swimming with life jacket ( body surfing )
- air rifle shooting
- Tent allotment
- Campsite sightseeing and general information about the campsite.
- Music, dance and singing time. - Unlimited Veg /Non-veg Dinner
- Bonfire and chit chats
- Wakeup and Fresh up.
- Take a group photo with us.
- Checkout with beautiful memories and your review about the campsite.
- Sleeping mat & blankets
- Parking facilities
- Pet friendly
- Alcohol - BYOB
How to reach the campsite -
- Reach Kasara station and ask us to arrange cab for you till campsite with return journey. It will cost rs 2000 and can be shared among 10 people (Either your friends or other campers).
- Drive directly to the campsite.
Frquently Asked Question
1. Is alcohol allowed?
- We do not serve/supply alcohol but you can carry your own stuff.
2. Is the campsite safe for women?
- The campsite is completely safe for women & children. The campsite staff is present at the campsite at all times to assist you.
3. Will the food be enough & can I order if I need more?
- The food we provide is in a very good quantity & does not fall short. In case you want to order something extra it can be done by paying at the campsite directly.
4. How is the mobile network at the campsite?
- The mobile network is good for calling. Data network is average.
5. Are there wild animals nearby?
- There are no wild animals around.
6. Are unmarried couples allowed?
- Camping is meant for all to experience hence we do not have any such restrictions.
7. Are the washrooms clean?
- As camping is an outdoor activity, the washrooms are cleaned & maintained regularly.
8. Who are the staff at the campsite?
- The staff at the campsite are locals who manage & maintain the Isn't. They will be there throughout your stay to assist you. We believe camping is best experienced when you get to know the locals & their culture.
9. Is transport included?
What is included in the tour
- Evening Snacks
- Veg or Non-Veg Dinner
- Tea and Poha Breakfast
- Tent Stay on sharing basis (Due to the monsoon, tents will be placed in the shed)
- Indian toilets available
- Water sports Kayaking, Paddle Boat, Life Jacket for swimming
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- Lunch for day 1.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.