- Event: Kokankada Festival 5th Year
- Date: 8-9 Feb' 20 (Starting on 7th night 22:30pm)
- Size: 25 Pax | Type: Trek & Camping
- Cost: 1600/-
Harishchandragad Kokankada Festival
The main moto behind organizing this festival is to bring together all the trekkers/hikers community's from various region and share their experiences with knowledge of Sahyadri and to enjoy the beauty of Harishchandragad & it's massive cliff which we all know as "kokankada" a second home of every wanderer.
The main highlights of the fest are
- Bamboo Handicrafts exhibition & sale.
- Presentation of Short films & Documentaries on/in Sahyadris.
- Local Folk dances & music.
- Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj jayanti Celebration.
- Sharing of experiences by various experience people in their respective fields.(Photography,Climbing,Trekking,Himalayan expeditions,Sahyadri,Safety techniques etc.)
How to Register:
Step -1: - Send your money to following account ---
√ Payment details:
- While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
- Once payment is done, please send an email to Sahyadriranger@gmail.com with transaction id, name and Mobile No.
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – 7666606704@kotak
- Google Pay (Tez) – 7666606704
- Paytm - 7666606704
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
- Name : Suraj Parab
- Bank : Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Branch : Dindoshi, Goregaon
- Account No : 2012744422
- IFSC Code : KKBK0000646
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including full address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if participant is not available in WhatsApp.
What is included in the tour
- Travel From-To Kasara
- 2 Bf/Tea, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Tented accommodation on sharing basis 3/4 Person
- Guide and Expertise
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything which not covered in inclusion
- Personal Expenses any kind
- Meeting point Kasara Railway station ticket Counter 01.30am on 8th Feb' 20
- Catch the mentioned train below on your respective station on 7th Feb' 20
- Do not miss the train as if no alternative available in refund not entertained.
- CST 22.45
- Dadar 23.05
- Kurla 23.13
- Ghatkopar 23.18
- Thane 23.34
- Kalyan 00.07
- Kasara 01.10
- Day- 1 Sat 8th Feb' 20
- 01:30 Regroup and Board jeep and travel to base village
- 02:00 In route tea and washroom available
- Bumpy ride to village
- 05:30 Reach village and rest while preparation of bf/tea
- 08:00 Freshenup start ascend via Pachnai route
- 10:30 It will take 2 hrs to reach Top with normal hike
- 11:00 Rest for while at Kedareshwar caves.
- 11:40 Will ascend more 40 mins visit Taramati Peak
- 13:30 Post descend to kokankada have lunch and rest
- 17:30 Enjoy sunset from massive pinnacle
- 19:00 Festival continues till midnight.
- 21:00 Dinner Call
- 23:30 Retire for the day
- Day-2 Sun 9th Feb' 2020
- 06:30 Wakeup call have Bf/Tea
- 07:30 Visit Kokankada
- 08:30 Start descend to paachnai
- 11:00 Reach pachnai have a lunch and travel back to kasara through bumpy road.
- 16:30 Tentative reach Kasara
- Catch respective train and event end with memories.
✅ Things to Carry:
- ID Card
- Drinking water 2/3 ltr
- Some ready eat food
- Winter Clothing
- Bedding and Chaddar to Pullover or Sleeping bag
- Extra pair of cloths
- Headlamp or torch
- Personal medicine if any
☎ For Details/Booking Call-Whatsapp: +917666606704