Bhimashankar is one of the 12 Jyotirlinga and sacred place. Bhimashankar is located in the village Bhorgiri in the ghat region of the Sahyadri range. Situated at an height of around 3,250 feet, Bhimashankar is surrounded by hills and is covered by thick green rainforests. Legend has it that the name Bhimashankar was originated from the river Bhima which evaporated due to the generated between the war of Lord Shiva and the demon Tripurasura. It is considered to be one of the holiest places in India because of the jyotirlinga. Bhimashankar is also a popular destination for trekkers. Bhimashankar Wildlife Sanctuary is another important reason why people come here.
25 Dec 2019 (Leaving By 24th Dec Night)
How to Register:
Step -1: - Send your money to following account ---
√ Payment details:
- While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
- Once payment is done, please send an email to Sahyadriranger@gmail.com with transaction id, name and Mobile No.
- Name: SURAJ PARAB
- A/c type: Saving account
- Bank: Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Branch: Goregaon
- A/C no.: 2012744422
- IFSC: KKBK0000646
For payment through UPI,
- Google Pay:7666606704
- Virtual Address - 7666606704@upi
- For payment through Paytm: 7666606704
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including full address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if participant is not available in WhatsApp.
- Trek full of adventure
- Bhimashankar Temple
- Bhimashankar Wildlife Sanctuary
- Lush greenery and calm surrounding
- Amazing view from the top
- Thrilling trek to feed your adventurous soul
We’ll be boarding the below train from nearest local station. Train timings are shared below for convenience:
Karjat Fast Local
09:26 pm CST
09:33 pm Byculla
09:40 pm Dadar
09:47 pm Kurla
09:51 pm Ghatkopar
10:07 pm Thane
10:20 am Dombivli
10:29 am Kalyan
11:19 am Karjat
Meeting Point : Karjat Railway Station at 11:20 pm
11:20 pm Mumbai and Pune Participants Meet-up at Karjat Station, freshen up, gear up for the trek
11:40 am Leave for base village in a private taxi
01:00 am Reach base village, rest for some time
01.30 am have breakfast and tea
02:00 am Introduction round and brief on rules and regulations to be followed by everyone on the event
02:30 am Start the trek with a small warm up walk.
06:00 am Reach top, Enjoy the view of the surrounding, Visit Bhimashankar Temple
08:00 am After Darshan Start descend back to the base
11:30 am Reach Base Village and Lunch
01:30 pm Start the return Journey towards Karjat Railway Station
03:00 pm Reach Karjat station and take a return train to mumbai
05:00 pm Reach Mumbai and bid adieu with a promise to meet soon
Event Fee: Rs.1100/- per person. Payment once done is non-refundable, do check for availability before making a payment.
Things to carry
- Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
- 2 Litres of water must
- Good trekking shoes
- Extra pair of clothes, socks optional
- Cap, Camera as Optional
- 1 packet of electrol, enerzal, glucon-D
- Medications if required for individual
- Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
- And a haversack or backpack to put all the above things to be carried, so hands are free to help each other while trekking. Sling bags / jholas / trolley bags etc not allowed on the event. Please pack accordingly.
For Registrations and Queries
Suraj Parab: 7666606704
What is included in the tour
- Travel from Karjat to Karjat
- Unlimited breakfast in the morning
- Local guidance
What is NOT included in the tour
- All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Train Tickets
- Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.