GRAND "Kataldhar Waterfall" (350 Feet) Rappelling+ Dark Forest Trek By SAHYADRI RANGERS ⛳
Maharashtra's biggest Waterfall rappelling events In Happening in this Monsoon.
........Safety remains our first priority as always.....
SO HERE WE ARE WELCOME YOU FOR REAL THRILL AND FUN AT GRAND "KATALDHAR WATERFALL" (350 Feet) RAPPELLING BY SAHAYDRI RANGERS
About Destination: (This is a Natural Waterfall, Totally depend on Rains.)
In Monsoon Lonavala becomes the Hot Destination for all the Trekkers, But Apart from the routine places “Kataldhar Waterfall Trek” gives us the immense pleasure of Trekking. “Katal” means a Rock & “Dhar” means a Waterfall. Now Imagine you are Rappelling from the top of Kataldhar waterfall for around 350 feet with an overhang of more than 150 feet. Every participant should wear Full Sleeves & Full Track pant to avoid power bite from an insect. After Reaching the Base of Valley you will be surprised by the Gigantic waterfalls of Kataldhar. Enjoy the Waterfall; Refresh yourself to complete the Slippery Climb through the Forest.
What is included in the tour
- Lonavla to lonavla travelling by Private vehicle
- 450 feet kataldhar waterfall rappelling + jungle trekking with all safety measures.
- Morning tea & breakfast
- Expert team of rangers
- First aid kit.
- Certified expertise,
- Branded equipment charge
- Lot of adventure & 100% safety
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Any expenses that are not in includes.
Rappelling & Trekking are two different aspects of the adventure. Rappelling is a technique in which we descend down the rock cliffs using rope and other mountaineering equipment’s with 100 % safety
Meeting Point - Lonavala Railway Station @4: 00 AM
(Participants from Mumbai can board the CSMT FAST PASSENGER train, Train no. 51027 to reach Lonavala station)
(Participants from Pune can board 12:10 am Local Train to reach Lonavala station)
TENTATIVE Schedule for the Event:-.
- @04: 00 am: Meet at Lonavala Railway Station
- @4: 30: am reach the base village of Kataldhar waterfall and have breakfast.
- @5:15 am: Introduction, Do's and Don'ts.
- @5:30 am start moving towards Rappelling base
- @6:30 am Reach rappelling base and INSTRUCTIONS & PRINCIPLES OF RAPPELLING SHORT LESSON FROM CERTIFIED INSTRUCTORS.
- @7: 00 am Start Rappelling one by one
- Finish Rappelling till 3:30 PM (Maximum)
- Once everyone is done with rappelling, Wind up & equipment Collection and start jungle trek till base village
- late Lunch
- Leave by Pvt vehicle from the base village till Lonavala.
- REACH PUNE/MUMBAI 9.30 PM (+/- 1 Hour)
Things to Carry:
- A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
- Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles.
- Extra Dress in a plastic Bag.
- Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
- Napkin / Towel.
- Gluco –D OR Electrol – Optional
- Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
- Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
- Full Sleeves T -shirt compulsory.
- Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.