Looking for that perfect waterfall hidden inside the jungle which is unknown to the world. Devkund Waterfall Trekking from Mumbai.
Looking for that perfect waterfall hidden inside the jungle which is unknown to the world you can join Treks and Trails India and visit the Devkund Waterfall located near Bhira Village, Devkund Waterfall is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in India. Devkund Waterfall is mostly unknown and unexplored waterfall in Maharashtra.
There are very few perennial waterfalls in Maharashtra like Devkund Waterfall. Forest around the waterfall is beautiful green and dense with many species of animals and birds. Devkund keeps the spirit of monsoon alive. Your trek will lead you through many unexplored trails, you will be navigating slippery rocks trek would contain medium to easy obstacles along the way. Once you reach Devkund Waterfall you will be overwhelmed with its beauty and filled with joy.
The white water cascaded down a series of rocky outcrops, giving the effect of many waterfalls rather than just one. Then it flowed on its way, nonchalant, as if nothing had occurred.
- Trek Information:
- Fort Elevation: Forest trail .
- Difficulty: Esay.
- Endurance: Moderate.
- Length: Approx. 5 km
Itinerary for Mumbai:
Day 01: Saturday
Meeting point: Swaminarayan Temple, Dadar East @ 11:00 PM
Travel by private bus
Pick up points:
11:15 pm : Departure from Dadar
11:30 pm : Pickup from K Star Mall , Chembur
11.45 pm : Pickup from Sec 17, Vashi (Below the flyover)
12.00 am : Pickup from Hotel 3 Star, Kharghar
Overnight journey to the base village.
Day 02: Sunday
- Reach base village and freshen up.
- Breakfast and tea, Introduction.
- Start the trail.
- Reach devkund water and rest for a while.
- Halt for snacks break
- Start trek back to the base village.
- Have Lunch
-Proceed towards Mumbai.
Reach Mumbai around 09:00 PM depending on traffic.
Itinerary For Pune:
Meeting & Pick Up Point - Deccan (PMT Bus Stand)
1. Depart from Pune 12:00 AM by a Private bus.
2. Reach base Village 3:30 AM
3. Rest/Sleep till morning for Mumbai participants to come.
4. Small Introduction session and trek guidelines
5. Have breakfast and start our trek.
6. Reach devkund waterfall and explore.
7. Start our decend to base village.
8. Lunch at Bhira village.
9. Freshen up and start return journey to Pune. Reach Pune by 8:30PM
What is included in the tour
- MUMBAI : To & Fro travel from Dadar to Base village by private vehicle.
- PUNE : Deccan to Deccan in private bus
- Guide Charges.
- Entry Charges.
- Expertise Charges.
- First Aid Charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned above.